Somewhere Club was born in 2014 on a crazy bet of Stéphane Brunner and Pierre Malherbe (the two founders):
- Reconstitute the team of the show Ushuaia Nature presented by Nicolas Hulot (directors, explorers, great scientists)
- Complement this team with other talents: top athletes, photographers, carnettists, starred chefs …
- Design new travel experiences for people passionate about adventure
- Go and live these experiences in the field
For 5 years, the Club worked this way but at bottom, this approach was meaningless because it only addressed a few privileged people.
In December 2018, Stéphane Brunner, Pierre Malherbe and David Benamou (new partner) decided to take a step: to settle in Paris by creating a real place of gathering and exchange between:
- The existing team (more than 40 personalities from the world of high-level sport, exploration, science and the arts)
- A dozen ambassadors with an exemplary career
- Individual members with great curiosity
- Corporate members from green tech and the solidarity economy
On November 26, 2019, Somewhere Club having made this essential transformation, will open its doors at Eléphant Paname, 10, rue Volney, 75002 Paris.